Skilled Nursing Care Services since 1932
- Assist following a heart attack, stroke, injury, or any other illness
- Monitor blood sugar, blood pressure, heart and lung conditions
- Change dressings, catheters, and give special treatments
- Give instructions on care, medication, and a proper diet
- Coordinate multiple services in the home
Check out the video below to learn more about us!
The Visiting Nursing Association is the community agency that has been helping people in their homes since 1932. The VNA is Medicare certified and accredited by the Joint Commission. Any one receiving services from the VNA, having any quality of care or safety concerns, that can not be resolved through the VNA should notify the Joint Commission by selecting the link above or by phone 1-800-994-6610 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The VNA meets the nation’s highest home care standards.
The VNA provides services to residents of Black Hawk and Bremer Counties, as well as to residents in adjacent counties if needed.